Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012 & The Silence of 2011

Hey All,

  I've been kind of quiet lately (you might have seen the occasional Tweet, but other than that, this blog has been a bit silent).
  I apologize to you, the readers, for this lack of postings. This past Fall, I switched jobs and I've been spending the past three months adjusting to my new job, so this blog has become a bit of a low priority.
  Recently, I realized that, when it comes to my new job, I have pretty much hit my stride and have got a good pace going on there.
  Which means, that now I can focus again on this blog and the lessons contained here.
  So, over the next few weeks, I'm going to start to organize thoughts and ideas for hacking lessons and I will lay out a schedule. This way, I've got goals to achieve and you can know ahead of time what's coming down the pipe.
   I can tell you that I purchased the new Metasploit book a few months back and am REALLY impressed by it. I'm hoping that I'll be able to present to you a few lessons based on Metasploit and I've got a plethora of information regarding Wireshark that should come in handy for a lesson or three.
   If any of you readers (and I see from the recent comments on some of these entries that there really are a few of you, not just spam comments [w00t!] ) have some suggestions for a topic, I'll also entertain a write up on that, as well.

   Anyway, I hope all of you are enjoying your New Year and I'll see you over the next few weeks!

-Drew

5 comments:

  1. Hi I hope you start posting again as I am anxious to sharpen some old skills myself.-Ozzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's get rockin.... MILLS | CHRISTOPHE

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Drew,
    I like what you doing here !! keep it going dude !!!
    Redenergon

    ReplyDelete
  4. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN, CHECK OUT THE BLANK ATM CARD IN LESS THAN 24hours {blankatmhaker@gmail.com}

    Am Mark Oscar,I want to testify about Jack Robert blank ATM cards which can withdraw money from any ATM machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no hope then I saw so many testimony about how Jack Robert send them the ATM blank card and use it to collect money in any ATM machine and become rich. I also email him and he sent me the blank card. I have use it to get 70,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of $5,000 daily. Jack Robert is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode. email Him on how to get it now via: blankatmhaker@gmail.com or call/Text on +1(406) 350-4986

    ReplyDelete